Limited Edition BMW M3 Lime Rock Park Edition: $70kJuly 9th, 2012 by Armaan Almeida
Looking for your BMW M3 with the ultimate in Ultimate Driving Machine performance, and extreme exclusivity to go with it? BMW has you covered with the 2013 BMW M3 Lime Rock Park Edition. Priced from $70,195 plus destination, this very special M3 has been created to celebrate the legendary Lime Rock Park racing circuit in Connecticut, the site of countless BMW triumphs.
The folks at M-Power start with the 414-horsepower “standard” 2013 M3 Coupe, raid the performance catalog for its best available features, then top it all off with exclusive exterior and interior upgrades.
BMW will begin Lime Rock Park Edition deliveries in September, but you’d better get that down payment ready now: only 200 examples will be built.
2013 BMW M3 Lime Rock Park Edition Special Features
- Exclusive Fire Orange Paint
- Anthracite and Black Racing Buckets with Napa Leather Trim
- Anthracite Alcantara-Covered Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel
- Carbon Fiber Composite Roof
- Carbon Fiber Front & Rear Aero Kit
- Style 359M Silver 19” Wheels
- Lightweight Inconel-Titanium Exhaust Muffler
- M3 Competition Package
- M3 Coupe Lime Rock Park Edition Numbered Plaque and Decal
- Certificate of Authenticity